Friday, March 26, 2010

Can't believe the girls are almost a year old! We are having a hard time keeping up with all of them now that they are all crawling everywhere, and pulling up on everything. We have had several bumps and bruises so far and I'm sure there are many more to come.
My blogger isn't working right and I can't organize the pictures or put my explanations under the pictures so bear with me. Our close friends the Williams moved to Colorado over a year ago and they came out for a visit. We enjoyed it so much and got to play outside in the beautiful weather. The girls really haven't been outside much so they really enjoyed it and looked cute in their hats! Here are some pictures from that visit, also one of Anna modeling her preemie clothes (wow, she has grown!), the girls with their cousin Aubrey exploring the house, the girls helping Alex with his homework, and Alex getting his tiger badge at Boy Scouts!















No comments: