Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Probably as a result of sleep deprivation, and a visit to Alex's school, I ended up pretty sick with flu-like symptoms (high fever, aches, chills) for a few days. It was really bad timing for us! Fortunately no one else has gotten sick and fortunately my mom and Chris' mom were here to help Chris cover the feedings so I could rest and recover. Unfortunately, though, the sickness seems to have diminished my milk production pretty significantly. This is disappointing because we just finally had all the babies nursing well and had a good system going! This has really shown me the importance of getting rest and I will definitely heed the call to do so between feedings more. Pray that everyone will stay healthy!

On another note, a great photographer that goes to our church offered to come out and take pictures of the girls. She did a fantastic job- I thought there was no way she was going to be able to get all three of my girls to sleep posed through all these pictures- but she did it!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures, but she she has posted a sneak preview of some on her website so you can all see them as well. I love the one of Anna with her head propped on her hands and I also love the one below it of the three of them. They are all great, though. Here is the website:
www.fowlercreations.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those photos were AWESOME!