Friday, February 20, 2009

We had another good report from the high risk doctor this week! The girls are looking healthy and are growing well. The bottom baby "a" is 1 lb 11 oz, and the other two are both 1 lb 9 oz. Actually most singles this far along (25 weeks) weigh about 1 lb 6 oz so the girls are even on the bigger side and that is wonderful!
I had a difficult time with the contractions last week but they have been much better this week. The doctor was not too concerned about them, though, as they are pretty harmless as long as they don't turn into the real thing! He just advised I continue to try to stay off my feet, etc.. He said everything else looks good on my end. I also just had an appointment with my regular ob/gyn that will actually deliver the girls and she is very impressed that I am doing as well as I am at this point. Praise God for that, and prayerfully it will continue through the next month!

1 comment:

MPURCELL said...

That's amazing news! Thanks for keeping us update! Can't wait till next weekend!