Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here I am at 21 weeks...



















.... pretty big! I'm sure everyone can't wait to see how enormous I end up :)

We had another good doctor's appointment yesterday- thank you Lord!
The girls are growing as they should and are even on the bigger side (I'm doing my best to keep up the eating!). I am feeling them move a lot now and that is so fun. Since they are all in different spots I can tell who is kicking me. I'm also going to remember which one was the pain in my side for so long - Chris and I joked that we should find out the Hebrew word for pain in the side and that should be her name :) We also reconfirmed they are all girls before I go all out and have their room painted pink.

Thanks for all your prayers- they are working! We also want to thank our friends and family who have so generously loaned us the use of cribs, changing tables, toys, baby clothes, and maternity clothes. It has been such a gift from God as we try to prepare for these three girls! Also I am so thankful to my mom and dad who have been coming over every week to help with housework that I can no longer do!

I will try to post scans of some of our ultrasound pics soon.

5 comments:

MPURCELL said...

Kim,
I think you look adorable and I love the pink and brown bedding!!! We can't wait to come add more pink to the room!
Love,
Missy

Craig and Laura said...

What a cute belly! It's getting so big!

Laura

Heather951 said...

Seeing this picture of you makes me all teary eyed! I am so happy for you!!!
Love,
Heather

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Kim! You look so beautiful pregnant! I hope you're resting. It's nice to read updates on you guys. I miss you so much!