Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Join us as we grow from a family of 3 to a family of 6!!!

God has quite a sense of humor! Not only am I finally pregnant, but I am pregnant with triplets! It is an amazing blessing, although a bit scary. God has another adventure for us in parenthood.
I have really felt His hand on it, though, as the pregnancy is going wonderful. I really was not very sick and that was great because I am supposed to consume 4,000 calories a day! The babies are doing great, and next week we will find out what their sex is.
Most triplets are 2 months early, so we are looking at an early April due date. I would love to hold out longer, but we'll see how my body handles having 3 big babies. They expect me to go on bed rest in about a month or so, so I am under a bit of a time crunch to get things ready.

Here I am at 16 weeks




















Alex has no idea how his life is going to change!

7 comments:

redifu said...

Hi Kim,
I have followed your blog from the beginning with your journey of Alex. It has been a joy to see you bring him home and give him such a wonderful home with God's provisions. You now have another excitement with triplets on the way. I believe God had a purpose with your pregnancy trials and He will use it in your life as a blessing to other's down the road. I can't wait to follow this exciting time for Chris and you. Love, Gail

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Congratulations to all three of you - what exciting news! I'd heard from one of our mutual friends that you were expecting, but didn't know that it was triplets. Wow! We'll be praying for you and your pregnancy, and for the big changes that lie ahead.

Jennifer
http://littleboydove.blogspot.com

Heather951 said...

You look so stinkin' cute!

Lisa said...

Holy Smokes!

MPURCELL said...

Hey Kim,
OK - you do look prego in these pictures, and I must say you look very cute prego! As you know we are so happy for you! Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you back the other day - I'll call you tomorrow and we'll try to find a day to get together soon!
Love ya,
Missy

Lori said...

You look great. Clay and I are so excited for you guys! Good luck w/ the 4K cal per day eating fest. I hope you don't run out of Cinnamon Toast Crunch :).

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
I am so excited for you and Chris and Alex. You are definitely blessed to be pregnant with triplets, and the triplets are so blessed that they are coming into this family. Lots of luck, joy, and good health to you. I'll be following this blog as well as Alex's now, I enjoy reading them.
Jeri (Claire's cousin) I found my way here!